Hi! thanks for coming by! I am Chiantia... that is pronounced (Kee-on-tia) & yes, of course I do have a nickname... everyone calls me "Kee"...or Chi :-)
I am a creative lifestyle photographer. This is the place where I will share myself.. I will give you the opportunity to get to know me, understand the things I do, meet the people I love, and so much more.
Soon you will learn.. that I love simplicity. I find the excitement in the quiet moments and find peace in the loudest environments... I know, sounds weird right?........
The good thing is the more you grace my page with your presence the more opportunities you will have to get to know me a little better. So, happy blogging and please do come back often.
Many Blessings,
Chi-

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

parisnow

parisnow1

3 comments:

  1. Everyone who knows me has heard me say repeatedly that I don't do kids...in fact antying involving kids I would usually distance myself from. However, on January 20th the beautiful baby pictured above changed my entire outlook...I am sooo in love with her, I pray for her more than I pray for myself, and I cherish each and every moment I spend with her. Great job Chiantia...the world can now see our beaufiul abundance of joy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This surely captures one of God's most precious gift's in our lives. She knows how to to capture priceless moments with a camera already at a young age. She has caputred our hearts, forever mommy and daddy's girl. We love and appreciate you sis!


    Cecil & Precious Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful pictures of my grandbaby! Chiantia you do such great work.

    Grandma Gloria Scott

    ReplyDelete