Hi! thanks for coming by! I am Chiantia... that is pronounced (Kee-on-tia) & yes, of course I do have a nickname... everyone calls me "Kee"...or Chi :-)
I am a creative lifestyle photographer. This is the place where I will share myself.. I will give you the opportunity to get to know me, understand the things I do, meet the people I love, and so much more.
Soon you will learn.. that I love simplicity. I find the excitement in the quiet moments and find peace in the loudest environments... I know, sounds weird right?........
The good thing is the more you grace my page with your presence the more opportunities you will have to get to know me a little better. So, happy blogging and please do come back often.
Many Blessings,
Chi-

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Back!

As I sit here thinking what am I going to say ... how do I fix the fact that I have just disappeared.. It have been gone for like "FOREVA" I have been crazy the last few months.. crazy in a good way though, I cannot and will not complain about one thing. I have been blessed upon blessed! I have so much to share with you guys! so much has happened since I last blogged sooo many things! I will be blogging on them all very soon. I am trying to play catch up.

I can honestly say that although I completely disappeared I do have faithful supporters that still called, booked session after session after session after session, asked how everything was, and just showed so much love. From the bottom of my heart thank you, it has not gone unnoticed I am forever grateful!

Ok, so Tim was joking me saying... what on earth will you say, you have been gone forever... he suggested I reintroduce myself ha ha ha.... well I listen very well, and I have decided that I will do just that! Still again I think what will I say... I happened to glanced through a few image while was sitting at the dining table.. as I pack! yes I said pack.... that is part of the good news... but I will share that later :-) Any way my sister took a few images of my Tim & I at a church service not long ago.. this image excites me... Yes, it is overexposed and may seem soo wrong.. but it totally makes me smile and I just think it is soooo right... I like the unusual. I love the challenge of finding so much in so little... I really believe that "it is the little things that truly matter"

So, as an informal RE introduction of who I am please draw your attention to the image below.. it's explains sooo much about me in so many ways.....

usagain
This image was taken at the installation service of my dear brother "Pastor Cecil Scott" :-)
by none other than....1st Lady Precious Scott!

Oh how I love gray, and I love light...lots and lots of natural light, I love red lipstick..I absolutely love my husband's bow ties.. I love to be silly, I love to be close, I love things off centered, I love diagnoals, I love old wooden stairs....I looooove love my husband "Tim" I could squeeze him all day if only he'd hold still long enough (smile) I swear when I'm in his presence the LORD always blesses me with an abundant of light a radiating glowing light....I mean this guy truly lights my world. Lastly this image reminds me of how GOD continues to pour on me his grace and mercy day after day after day... awwwhhh I could go on and on and on and on .. but I I'll stop there...
There you have it... a little about myself. Please come back time to time to learn more! As some of you will notice my look sort of changed a little..... my personal look and as you will soon notice my photography style is starting to evolve.....there is of course always room from improvement, right? so each day I take as a new sticky note.. I jot down new ideas, set new goals, and believe God for new mercies. I pray that you come back often & grow with me! Enjoy!
Many Blessings,
Chi-

No comments:

Post a Comment