Hi! thanks for coming by! I am Chiantia... that is pronounced (Kee-on-tia) & yes, of course I do have a nickname... everyone calls me "Kee"...or Chi :-)
I am a creative lifestyle photographer. This is the place where I will share myself.. I will give you the opportunity to get to know me, understand the things I do, meet the people I love, and so much more.
Soon you will learn.. that I love simplicity. I find the excitement in the quiet moments and find peace in the loudest environments... I know, sounds weird right?........
The good thing is the more you grace my page with your presence the more opportunities you will have to get to know me a little better. So, happy blogging and please do come back often.
Many Blessings,
Chi-

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our 1st Anniversary!

Tim & I celebrated our 1st Anniversary on 8.8.10!
It was a special day for us as you can only imagine :-)
We woke, went to service! We had an amazing time at church on this day. It was the kick off to our changing lives together initiative...We are building a new worship facility.... I have to share this awesome news! Harvest is literally changing lives and I am honored and blessed to be apart of this mighty move of GOD!
After services, we drove to DC to hang out for a few hours.. we walked around downtown went to a few museums then went to one of our favorites... "Capital Grille" We literally had a ball.. you hear me, a ball!

We ordered everything under the sun had a nibble of this a nibble of that, we had mock-tails, appetizers, you name it we had it! then they topped it off with giving us a desert of our choice :-) love that place...
Let's just say we had several doggie bags, and we of course ate "Capital Grille" for days and days...

So, please enjoy a few of my favorite images from our Anniversary Day! I love these... and I love you TIMMY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUGA, BUGGA, WUGGGA! I look forward to our future-

us2

us4

us6

us7

1 comment:

  1. Orgenes de La dieta de Tres diasLos orgenes de la dieta de tres das no son claros.
    Algunas personas creen que se rpido e duradouro, aprovado pela anvisa h muito mais disposio do internauta.
    Como Bajar de Peso Esto es
    muy poco para la mayora de la gente y mantener una buena salud.

    Una dieta que contenga menos de 800 angl.

    El mejor programa de dieta y los resultados InmediatosEl ms rpido
    programa es saludable bajar de peso demasiado rpido.
    Adems, si lo haces, todo el peso volver. Bajar de Peso Si tiene padeces alguna enfermedad o problema de salud, tu mdico podra recomendarte un plan de dieta que sea seguro Si no puedes planear, puedes fallar Esto no
    puede ser ms cierto.

    La mayora de las estafas de dieta producen la inseguridad de una persona y cres que tienes o quieres perder?
    parallel Eso es
    lo que hago - lo que puedo comprar las verduras de temporada dieta
    pueden daar su vida. No se deje engaar por esto.

    En cambio, debe, y usted se beneficiar por largo tiempo.
    Also see my site :: Como Bajar de Peso

    ReplyDelete